Manufacturing Specialist I- Component Lasers- Day/Swing Shift
Join the nLIGHT Component Laser team and be part of a rapidly growing high performance company! Produce laser components in a team environment at our facility located in Vancouver, Washington. DAY/SWING SHIFT. On-the job training provided.
- Support device manufacturing in various “hands on” production tasks including but not limited to: Die bonding, inspection, wire bonding, electromechanical assembly, testing, laser alignment and packaging.
- Requires working a minimum of 8 hours in a clean room environment, wearing clean room garments.
- May include using a microscope for long periods of time.
- May include handling solvents.
- May include extended periods of standing and sitting.
- Operation of test equipment with active lasers.
- Experienced handling small delicate components and assembly, using ESD practices and clean room protocol preferred, but not required.
- Soldering and microscope experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a team oriented production environment.
- Committed to working safely.
- Willing to make improvement suggestions.
- Willing and able to be trained.
- Ability to communicate and follow English written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to maintain on-time,excellent attendance and overtime availability.
- Must be comfortable with the use of computer for data entry.
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Must be comfortable using chemicals.
nLIGHT is proud to offer comprehensive COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Starting at $13.50/hr. DEO with progression path to $15.00/hr at 12 months
- Swing Shift Differential
- Semi-Annual Bonus Potential
- Medical Benefits including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including holiday, bereavement and jury duty
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Development and learning opportunities
- Employee and family events throughout the year
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for this position, a Foreign Person (that is, not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident) must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US Department of Commerce and/or the US Department of State.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities. For more information, please see the EEO is the Law poster from the federal government: dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
nLIGHT is a pre-IPO manufacturer of high-power solid-state lasers for industrial, defense, medical and consumer applications. With state-of-the-art design and production facilities in Vancouver, WA, Hillsboro, OR, China and Finland, nLIGHT is a leader in key growth markets. nLIGHT has received numerous awards and acclaim for its growth, leadership, and innovation. Apply for this position