nLIGHT is seeking a proven HR professional with exceptional skills to provide leadership and execution in support of the company’s continued growth. The successful candidate will use their experience with programs, policies, systems and practices to build upon the existing HR framework and collaborate with the Executive Leadership Team on growth initiatives and a range of HR matters.
- Lead the development and administration of HR policies and programs related to compensation and benefits, recruiting, retention and performance management, organizational and employee development, risk management, and employee relations
- Evaluate current compensation/benefits/rewards strategy; propose and implement HR programs that serve to motivate employees and maintain competitiveness.
- Work with management of all levels on a variety of HR and business-related issues, both strategic and operational, collaborating on investment prioritization decisions.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to provide enhanced corporate governance, strategy alignment, information availability and metrics.
- Drive a comprehensive talent system that attracts new talent to the company and develops the existing employee base while integrating diversity and inclusion programs.
- Keep abreast of external factors to forecast business and human capital trends that will affect the business.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organization's compliance
Apply for this position
- BA degree and minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior HR role at a high-tech manufacturing company. Experience with an international organization preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in core HR disciplines, including compensation, benefits, employee relations, recruiting, training and development through progressive HR roles.
- Demonstrated success implementing creative, efficient, and user-friendly HR programs and solutions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success managing, mentoring, and developing HR personnel.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and listening skills (written, verbal & presentation).
- Detailed understanding of relevant HR regulations