Inside Sales Engineer
Manage established OEM accounts to sustain existing revenue. Identify and successfully develop new sales opportunities. Drive sales systems utilization and continuous systems improvement. Participate and manage customers through global sales and marketing process improvements including CRM, ERP, S&OP, external sales tools, and new product road-mapping. This is an ideal opportunity if you are professional who is energized by a fast-paced global role that applies a broad set of sales, engineering, systems, and collaboration skills. If you are highly successful in this role, it could transition over time to outside sales.
- Manage and grow established OEM accounts.
- Qualify and follow up on new sales leads and manage the engagement through Salesforce.com CRM.
- Liaison between the outside sales team and nLIGHT’s product teams to drive complete understanding of end-customer needs.
- Facilitate technical support from nLIGHT’s product teams to outside sales and customers.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and other industry events.
Apply for this position
- BS in technology-related field, with preference for Physics or Engineering, is required. MS or PhD is desired.
- 5+ years in a technical sales role is desired. Alternatively, a strong desire to launch a career in sales coupled with excellent technical credentials will be considered.
- Experience in a customer-facing role with track record of customer responsiveness.
- Constructive, proactive verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using ERP and/or CRM systems.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, estimated at less than 10%.
- Knowledge of photonic products and markets is desired.