The nLIGHT Sales and Marketing team is seeking a Sales Administrator, to provide data entry, analysis and reporting to deliver information needed for strategic decision making. This person will be responsible for maintaining sales data and periodic reporting using CRM & MS Excel. The position will be based in Vancouver, WA.
- Assist sales personnel in data entry and maintenance in CRM.
- Tasks include:
- Periodic data integrity checks between ERP & CRM systems
- Maintaining customer account information
- Review individual sales forecasts from the sales force, and develop composite monthly/quarterly/annual sales projections by customer & product
- Monitors bookings on a weekly basis and reconcile with forecast
- Monitor and triage web and phone leads to appropriate sales personnel. Provide quotes as needed
- Assist with order entry into ERP system when required
- Perform ad hoc reporting on sales performance and opportunities
- Develop reports within systems to streamline information flow across the company
- Assist in development and management of business tools needed to increase sales force productivity
- Maintains the database that feeds data into the corporate Sales & Operations Planning Process
Apply for this position
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail
- Advanced user of MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP & CRM systems
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Strong team player who is adept at in working across all levels in the organization.