Wafer Fab Operator- Vancouver, WA
nLIGHT is seeking an experienced person to work in our wafer fabrication operations, located in Vancouver, Washington.
- Perform functions associated with wafer production operations. Perform set-up, calibration and preventative maintenance tasks on wafer fabrication equipment.
- Collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Work from specifications, written and verbal instructions using a variety of tools and test equipment. Possible use of chemicals
- Position requires working a minimum of 8 hours in a clean room environment, wearing clean room garments and laser safety glasses/goggles.
- Position requires extended periods of standing or sitting.
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for this position, a Foreign Person (that is, not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident) must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US Department of Commerce and/or the US Department of State.
- Ability to multitask with a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment. Demonstrated proficiencies in basic computer skills. · Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of clean room protocol
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities. For more information, please see the EEO is the Law poster from the federal government: dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
nLIGHT is a vertically integrated supplier of high-performance lasers that enable innovation in materials processing, defense, and medical applications. nLIGHT develops and manufactures direct diode and fiber lasers based on industry-leading semiconductor laser and optical fiber technology. nLIGHT is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington with additional sites in North America, Europe, and Asia. We're committed to working together to deliver breakthrough solutions that help innovate and grow our customers' needs. Apply for this position