Senior Financial AnalystAs a critical member of the Finance team, the Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning, reporting, and analysis of nLIGHT’s growing business. We are seeking an entrepreneurial and hands-on professional who will partner with management to continuously improve business decisions and results as well as improve the quality of data on which decisions are made. We are seeking an individual with very high personal and professional values and a desire to learn and grow with the company.
- Financial Planning and Reporting – Analyze financial performance and prepare reporting packages for management. Perform forecast updates on revenue, headcount, spending, P&L, and cash flow. Prepare and manage cost and inventory information. Help prepare annual budgets and other long-term forecasts.
- Financial Analysis – Analyze customer and product profitability. Evaluate business decisions and investment opportunities including new product investments. Help management maximize profit contribution of current products/programs and new product/program opportunities.
- Business Partnering – Interact regularly with senior management to help them drive change. Improve decision making with timely, targeted analysis. Learn about the business and respond to requests, asking the right questions to determine what data they really need. Concise and professional communication and reporting skills will be critical to the success of this partnership.
- Leadership– This position will require strong leadership and influence skills. Develop, implement, and improve new and existing financial processes. The ability to jump in and help in a wide variety of projects and programs is required.
- MBA preferred with focus on finance.
- 5+ years’ experience, ideally in high tech or semiconductor manufacturing
- Creative problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Must enjoy challenges, fixing problems, and driving improvements
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage to completion multiple high-priority projects simultaneously and on time
- MS Excel power-user. Comfortable using and creating databases
- Experience utilizing various ERP systems (MS Dynamics AX particularly helpful)
- To meet security and export control regulations, this position requires either U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident Alien Status.
nLIGHT is a rapidly growing vertically integrated supplier of high-performance lasers that enable innovation in materials processing, microelectronics and defense applications. nLIGHT develops and manufactures fiber lasers based on industry-leading semiconductor laser and optical fiber technology. nLIGHT is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington with additional sites in North America, Europe, and Asia. We're committed to working together to deliver breakthrough solutions that help our customers innovate and grow.
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for this position, a Foreign Person (that is, not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident) must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US Department of Commerce and/or the US Department of State.
nLIGHT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities. For more information, please see the EEO is the Law poster from the federal government: dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf Apply for this position